Monday, December 24, 2007

Absentee and 2008.

For almost 1 year I didn't write anything though so often I though on doing it. I don't even remember the topics. Today, December 24,2007 I decided not to go to the office. I've worked a lot this year, had great successes and some disappointments. What's new? But the balance was positive. And I spent a lot of time in the manganese mine in Brazil. Though I got testimony's about the existence of manganese ore at that place from geologists and mining engineers I am still troubled about the end result. Ricky, my son, and Pat are doing a great job in supervising the project and making sure that my money is properly allocated. I am very happy that they are so involved.In about 2 weeks the verdict will be out. I hope that all documents are in order and that no new surprise will surface.
A new year is coming up. 2008 will be a great year in trading and if it will be also a great year for the manganese ore mine, it will be a fenomenal year.

No comments: